Moritz
When I disable the rotating active thought indicator, the resizing circle also disappears from the plex. While I can't see it, the resizing function of the circle remains when I manage to hit the area where it used to be.

It would be nice to be able to turn off the indicator without loosing the resizing circle.

Another thing I noticed is that the plex font size always returns to default after PersonalBrain was closed. Would it be possible to have the last adjusted font size remembered?
Or maybe even the default font size of the plex could be adjustable?

Harlan
Hi Moritz,

We have noted these requests and will address them in the near future. FYI, you can use the mouse wheel to adjust font size also.
Regards,
-Harlan
Moritz
Thanks Harlan.
Didn't know about the scroll wheel, but most of the time I'm navigating with the IBM UltraNav and neither the scroll function of the trackpoint nor the one of the touchpad seem to work inside PersonalBrain.

Harlan
Moritz, on my Thinkpad T60, if I move the mouse pointer over the plex window and then use the vertical scroll of the touchpad (by dragging a finger along the right edge), the font does resize...

Anyhow, we have added the saving of the font height to the user settings. This will be included in 4.0.5.0.

Regards,
-Harlan
rfanning
Hi,
I just purchased 4.0.7.7 and cannot adjust font.

I tried to adjust as you uggested above without success.
Any otehr details to help this new user get through these simple things?

I hope the 4.o User manual helps when released.
Very truly yours,
Robert
Harlan
Hi Robert,

There are two ways to adjust the font size:

1. Drag the circle behind the active thought. Making the circle larger makes the font bigger.
  2. Use the mouse scroll wheel. Scroll up = make the font bigger. Scroll down = make the font smaller.

The manual is being edited now and should be out shortly. The version 3 manual also covers many of the basics and can be used is combination with the transition manual in the meantime.

Thanks for your purchase.

Regards,
-Harlan
lunedi_hax
I enlarged the font size to the biggest, and the green circle disappeared. But I found that using a new Mac portable you can mimic the mouse scroll by moving two fingers up and down the trackpad.

agnor
Just wanted to point out that it is possible to turn off the ability to resize the plex font with the mouse wheel--I did this myself because I kept accidentally resizing things.

Preferences => options tab => General =>  Plex => Mouse wheel resizing

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software