Cliffu
Is there any way to feed RSS feeds into Pro Brain?
pthompson
Cliffu,

Because TheBrain is not an RSS aggregator, it cannot be used as a feed reader. You can, however, save URLs to specific RSS Feeds.
Brizz
.....I spent quite some time replying to this post.  Why was it deleted???  Is it because I suggested an idea other than what the 'moderator' above me 'likes'?? 

It was very polite and well thought out response.  
zenrain
Not sure about the deletion, sorry. You should add this as a request in UserVoice. I would find this useful also, as I could point to feeds specific to information I want to add to TheBrain. For example, a Pinboard feed with a certain tag.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
Brizz,

I'm not sure about any deletion, but as zenrain has mentnioned, if you are interested in making this a feature request, you may want to add it to our Uservoice page (http://thebrain.uservoice.com). The site lets our engineers categorize users' feature requests by popularity. If a particular request receives enough votes, it may become a candidate for implementation in a future release of TheBrain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software