tkane06
Is it possible to set the color of the parent thought so that a child thought would be the same color automatically?  Or is this something The Brain is working on?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Kane
LegalMarketingBlog.com
zenrain
Welcome Tom!
It is not currently, sorry.

You could create a type and assign them a color for quick color assignments, but there is no thought to child formatting inheritance yet. I do believe this has been requested before.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Darkstar
Is there somewhere I can go to give that feature NEGATIVE votes? I'd almost never use it, so having to assign it the same type as its parent would be fine by me--- at least 99.9999999% of the time.
-Darkstar
Darkstar
Add them together!

Or do the "Pretty Graphics" things, and make the child have each color! A child with three parents, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 yellow, would be 1/3 red, 1/3 blue, and 1/3 yellow! Wouldn't that be nice?
-Darkstar
zenrain
I demand polka dots!
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software