mikeF
I just upgraded to 7.0.2.5 from 7.0.2.4, and I find that approximately half my saved Expanded views have gone.  I realize it would be an easier bug to replicate if they all had gone, but they haven't - only about half, as I say.

-- Mike
mikeF
That's odd.  It is not as I just said.

7.0.2.5 refused to recognize my latest Brain I was using to test 7.0.2.4, so it opened an earlier Brain that I was using with PB6, which I was not at first aware of.  That would explain the missing saved Expanded Views.

When I realized, I closed that PB6 Brain, and tried to open my version 7 Brain.  Although the file dialog would let me navigate to my version 7 Brain, to file with tail '.brain', it refused to open it with an error message 'File cannot be found'.  Frustrating.

In the end, I double-clicked the version 7 .brain file in Windows Explorer, and that opened up TheBrain and loaded my latest Brain in.

But something is a little flakey.

-- Mike

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software