sandysantra
What happened to adding a Saved Search folder as an attachment to a Thought?  This functionality doesn't work in version 6.  I paid over $100 to upgrade, and now I have a dozen thoughts with links to Saved Search folders that don't work anymore.  And there's no way to GET them to work again.  When I try to add a Saved Search folder as an attachment to a Thought, PersonalBrain won't let me.

Does anyone know a workaround for this?  Or why PB6 removed this great functionality?
mcaton
Sandy,

If you're clicking and dragging the saved search from the sidebar, the link will not work.  But if you save your searches in a specific directory and drag them from the content area in a Finder window, the links in PB to the saved searches will work just fine.

Thank you,
Matt 
sandysantra
Yes, that worked.  But I'm still clueless on why it can't be done from that 4-panel attachment menu in Edit Thought.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software