CCampbell
I have gotten to where I have created a screen shot by saving a view but I am uncertain how to transport this to a word doc so I can use the view of the brain for an illustration of some data. Does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks,
Colleen

jostber
You can save the snapshot as an image, f.ex. jpeg, and attach it to a thought as a file. Thought-Add Attachment-Link to File

When you hover of the thought's icon with the mouse it will zoom up so you can view it.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Shiiko
Hi Collen,

Don't know if this answers your question but you may try the PrtSc key on your computer keyboard, this saves a shot of anything on your screen.  Then open a .doc and do Ctrl-V (or Edit > Paste) and it will be copied to the document.  Then you can trim the image by selecting the trim icon on your Picture toolbar.  To select the Picture toolbar, right click anywhere on your toolbar and you will be shown a list of options.  Look for the Crop icon. 

Darkstar

If you have your graphics already created (a screenshot you trimmed), you should just be able to drag the graphic as a file and drag it into Microsoft Word. I know that works in Word 2007, and I think it was properly displayed in the older versions as well by just dragging the file to where you want it in the document.

-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software