wordmuse
Hi -

As my PB grows, I am finding it increasingly important to be able to search for thoughts by dates, including before, after and between.  Is there any way to do this currently? And if not, is there any way that it could be put as a very high priority item on your list of features to implement.  I'm guessing I'm not the only one who would find this useful. But I need to be able to gather all the thoughts created ad-hoc on a given date, all in various regions of my plex and link them all to a date thought.

Please!

Thanks.
- Bal

wordmuse
I figured it out. So not only did the good folks at thebrain.com make it a high priority, they did it before I even got here.   Not too shabby.

The answer, for anyone curious, is to use the Reports function and limit the dates to whatever you want. Setting the start and end dates to the current day gives you the thoughts created today.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software