ChrisCase Show full post »
Harlan
Chris, since your instantSearch folder is mostly empty, the problem you are running into is different than what others have experienced. If you upload your output.log file as described above, we will be able to see what is going wrong in your case.
Regards,
-Harlan
ChrisCase
V 4.2.1.2 is not working any better. Only a few of the xml instantsearch fules have any content. I attach the output log.

At least with the newer version it looks as if indexing of URLs is occurring in the actual Brain file.
ChrisCase
This is now the third time that I have responded to the suggestion that I send a file to be checked, only to receive no further response.  I earlier sent my brain file (twice).

Would it be possible to have a look at this log file fairly soon?
ChrisCase
May I draw attention once more to the fact that there has been no response at all to my sending the requested file.  I have now been unable to use PB for well over a month,  and am somehow surprised that, although I bought the Pro Version,  I seem to be unable to receive any support when there seems no easy answer to my problem.  Is not support part of the package when purchasing?
Harlan
Hi Chris,

Sorry, but missed your post of the output.log file since it wasn't uploaded after more than a month after the request I must have lost track of the thread.

I just took a look at the file and there are indeed some strange errors happening during your export. Now that we have the info, hopefully we will be able to resolve this shortly.

In the future, if you don't get a response here on the board, please use the official support channel and send a message to support@thebrain.com as sometimes things can get lost here on the message board. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan

This problem has been fixed in the next release of the beta, version 4.2.1.6, which should be up soon.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software