tlambie
I am new to this but, did the "under active" and "relevence" options for searching disappear between 6 and 7?

Thanks, Tim

pthompson
Tim,

Thank you for posting. Both of these options are still present in TheBrain 7. One thing you can try, if they are not showing in the Search tab, is going to Options and selecting reset tools layout to set all tools back to default. If you are still not seeing these options, please let us know.

Regards,
tlambie
Thanks for the suggestion but, it made no difference. I even upgraded to the latest beta and still no change. Strange.
pthompson
Tim,

Have you searched for something and they are still not showing? I noticed those options do not show up until you click the search button and results are found. If you are still having trouble, let me know. Perhaps we can set up a web meeting to go over this in person.
tlambie
Ahh!  It is a post search filter. Nevermind

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software