3railkoen
hi , when i search my brain it seems that the info you put in the links (through the link window)  are not part of the search results

it would be nice if you can also search in the link  to find the attached thougts

reg koen 
Best regards,

Koen
pthompson
Hello Koen,

This is already possible, using an extended search: (http://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials/pbtools/search).

This will find any attachments, notes, etc. that are associated with a specific Link.

Regards,
3railkoen
hi thanks, but i was actually referring to the small search window in the plex .. i would like one place to enter my search command for quick access to data

thanks

reg koen

Best regards,

Koen
pthompson
Koen,

I'm not clear on which Search window you are referring to. Would you mind posting a screenshot showing an example of what you are looking for?

Thanks,
3railkoen
Hi, i mean this small little box left side downunder on your screen (when you have full screen plex)  where you can put your search words in (around 25 chars wide )
Best regards,

Koen

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software