mbaas
Does it only happen to me?  I search for something, TB opens a lits of matching thoughts, I select one - dang, picked the wrong thought [frown] Start the whole thing all over again.

Wouldn't it be nice if
  1. there was an easy way to re-create the last thought and open in its list of matches
  2. (more ambitious): we could access a "Search History"-Thought whose children are the last x Terms searched for - with their matches as children. (And possibly a thickenline to indicate which thoughts were actually visited after that search.)
metta
I've had exactly the same experience, mbaas.

Specifically, I miss not having a static list of my search results which was available in TB8 with the search terms highlighted. This made it ever so much easier to check various items that show up in any given search.

With this static search display, any recently clicked search result could change color (as in a recently visited URL), and this would be another way to accomplish request #2 above.

Would also like to have the option of creating various "saved" searches for frequently used searches.
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I'll document the saved search/search history requests.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
New update in today's Beta build 9.0.161.  Click on the Search Box to re-display recent search results.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software