Quorcork
Hello!
One feature that would be incredibly helpful is searching inside attachements, too. I link & add a lot of attachements in my brain but the content is not searchable. Currently i'm thinking about using a program like devonthink to store documents for searching. Maybe this feature can be integrated by using the spotlight API?
Cheers
Silvan
Harlan
Thanks for your input. Spotlight integration will be something we will look into for the Mac OS version of PB.
Regards,
-Harlan
piratemacfan
I use SOHO Notes, and have used demo of DevonThink. Some sort of integration of SOHONotes/DevonThink, Spotlight, and PersonalBrain would be very useful.
Quorcork
Hello!
Any Updates on searching in attachements (regardless of the technology used :-) )?
As this works under windows i had hoped it wouldn't be too hard to add this indispensable function to the MacOS version.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for this!
Best regards
Silvan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software