gbolzan

Is there any other way to select all files (or some of them) listed in the attachment tab?

The only way I found was by using Shift + Click (very slow method). I think Shift + arrow keys and CTRL+A would be very useful (I think arrow keys are disable in this area, even the delete key). Or at least, to add the option (Select All) to the ritgh click menu.

Thank you,
Gerardo

pthompson
Gerardo,

The problem with using CTRL+A is that TheBrain highlights Search by default when a TPD or Notes, etc. are not in focus (this is also why the arrow keys won't work) so it would still require an extra click to potentially activate the attachment area then CTRL+A. With that said, I will go ahead and document this as a feature request. A menu option or right-click and select all option might be the best solution here. 
gbolzan
I agree with you Patrick about the best solution, thank you.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software