perry
The search behaviour is different between 8 and 9 when adding a new thought.

If I have a hierarchy of Parent > Child > Grandchild created with the "," so the Thoughts are:
  • Parent
  • Parent, Child
  • Parent, Child, Grandchild
creating a new thought and typing 'grand" will find  Parent, Child, Grandchild in v8 but not in v9 (in v9 you have to search 'Parent,')
mcaton
Perry,

Thanks for posting.  I'm not seeing the same results here and in this scenario "Parent, Child, Grandchild" does show up in my search results.  Are you currently testing in 9.0.75?

Thanks,
Matt
perry
mcaton wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I'm not seeing the same results here and in this scenario "Parent, Child, Grandchild" does show up in my search results.  Are you currently testing in 9.0.75?

When you type 'grand'?

I tried a number of times (at home), and yes: 9.0.75: though I can try again tonight...
perry
mcaton wrote:

Hmmmm... We can scrap this then, because I've just got home and tried again and the search is working as expected.

So, I'm not sure what was happening, but I'll keep my eyes open... I swear I repeated the action [frown]

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software