tawandaz
I know personalbrain has a great notes-handling feature. But most of us use onenote for organizing notes and personalbrain for organizing ideas and information (to be expanded in onenote). A "Send to onenote" feature would be quite a kick.
tawandaz
I am imagining different thoughts in PB creating "section" titles in onenote, with the notes in the notepad being the notes on the pages in onenote.
I agree that there has to be interactivity. I already send some of my lists from onenote to PB by copying and pasting as text outline. I do that a lot when I make a simple to-do list in onenote, but want to expand on each item (PB helps in this multi-dimensional thinking). I am still making the "culture change" to PB as a complete repository of notes and outlines, but onenote cross-talks with other office applications like Outlook and word, and so far I haven't seen any problems using both onenote and PB.

Darkstar

I use Evernote, Zoot, and ConnectedText, depending on exactly how I want to preserve the data/notes/whatever.

-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software