Web Event: Creating Your Personal Knowledgebase
It’s What You Think.
Using PersonalBrain to Visualize it All.
Thursday, September 16th
11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
Moving from folder to folder just doesn’t cut it. You need a network of information that expresses your key thoughts on everything from key projects to your favorite passions.
PersonalBrain is all about self expression and creating a network of information that gives you a place to think and find what you need instantly. This session is designed to help you create a Brain for everything in your life from work projects to personal interests.
Sign up here
- Example Brains that contain it all to get your creative juices flowing
- How to organize your Thoughts and capture ideas quickly
- Using PersonalBrain Notes and Thoughts for instant idea activation
- Integrating files and web pages for easy information management
- Making connections to create networks of information