shiiko
I am creating a Brain to share with some folks via the internet. Uploading it via my web account.

I added a link within the Notes section to a though also within the same Brain.

When I check the link via the Safari browser, when I click on the link, it opens another window with the same brain and with the thought that is referred in the link.

How can I set it up so that it does not open a new window? So that it just activates the other thought that is in the same Brain.
mcaton
Thank you for posting. How was the link originally created?

If you type (into the notes) the name of an existing thought and then click on the Insert Link to Existing Thought button in the notes toolbar, you can then select the thought name you want to link to. 

This type of link should forward you to the desired thought online in the same Brain (without opening a new tab or window)

link to thought.png 

Thank you,
Matt
shiiko
Thank you, Matt.  I was using the Insert Link icon.   Have confirmed that your suggestion works.  
mcaton
Good to hear! Thanks for the follow up.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software