zenrain
When I shift-drag a thought to a new location (set new parent) it removes the Type, so it has to be re-set.

While the Type could be considered to be a parent with the addition of the possibility of them showing in v.10, the expected behaviour for me would be that it loses all normal thought parents when moved but retains the assigned Thought Type.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
galenmenzel
I agree — it makes more sense to me for types to be retained with a shift-drag, like tags are.
mcaton
The Shift+Drag feature creates an 'exclusive parent.' Thus the removal of the linked Type in the parent position.  That being said, I understand your desire to retain the Type setting (parent link / hidden or not) and I have documented a request to ignore thought types when using the shift+drag feature.

Thank you,
Matt 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software