danlandrum
I appreciate the standard keyboard shortcut to open program preferences. I wonder if it would be possible for the same shortcut to also close them?  It would be an added bonus if the same shortcuts for next/previous tabs in the main window also worked in the preferences tabs. Thanks for all your work. TB9 is working its way back to the center of my workflow and it feels great.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Harlan
Hi Dan,

Cmd+W will close preferences, just like most other applications. I don't think I've seen Cmd+, used to both close and open them?

For tabs, Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab moves between. These are also standard settings, used on Finder, Safari, Chrome, etc.

Just in case you don't like those, you can edit just about every keyboard shortcut via Preferences >Keyboard. [smile]

Thanks for the positive feedback also. It's always nice to hear. We're really excited about version 9 and are glad to hear it's working for you. [thumb]

Regards,
-Harlan
danlandrum
No worries on the Cmd+comma. Standard close keys work fine. I hadn't tried the Ctrl+Tab keys. Thanks! I find myself jumping in and out of the keyboard shortcut preferences quite a bit, so that helps. Perhaps you can consider putting a search bar in the shortcut prefs? There aren't many programs that do this, but it always helps. 
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Good point!  I'll document that request.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software