zenrain
I've just noticed that if you add a shortcut to a .png or .jpg in windows it shows that file as a thought icon.

However, if you do the same thing in OSX, it does not, it just gives the small file shortcut icon.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
zenrain, Thanks for posting. Testing this in version 5.0.3.6, I was not able to replicate this one. I believe you have had issues previously regarding the use of .png and .jpg files . There was an issue in version 4 with the pasting of Thought icons. Perhaps it may have some relation to your current issue.

Best regards,
Moe
zenrain
Thanks for looking at this Moe. If you can't recreate it, then it may be related to the version of Java I'm running (I have to use the prior version since I'm not running an Intel Core 2 Duo, I'm using the Intel Core Duo).

I'll be able to confirm this in a few days.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software