athul
as of now only thought notes get an indication (if turned on in settings)
please implement the same for links also
mcaton
Thanks for posting. The indicator for file attachments does exist, but it displays a bit differently than the notes indicator. Typically, the favicon of a URL will show up for a web site when it is linked to a thought. This will show up as the thought icon (rather than as an indicator, such as notes). If the thought already has an icon, a number will appear when you hover over the thought icon which will identify how many attachments are associated with a particular thought.

Thank you,
Matt
athul
mcaton wrote:
Thanks for posting. The indicator for file attachments does exist, but it displays a bit differently than the notes indicator. Typically, the favicon of a URL will show up for a web site when it is linked to a thought. This will show up as the thought icon (rather than as an indicator, such as notes). If the thought already has an icon, a number will appear when you hover over the thought icon which will identify how many attachments are associated with a particular thought.

Thank you,
Matt

I think i wasn't so clear before
what I meant was
TheBrain_ltqPemGMDM.png 
that yellow symbol lets me know that the thought contains notes, but there is no such indication for links (lines connecting thoughts)
mcaton
Ah!!  Notes indicators on the links between thoughts.  Sorry for missing that earlier.  Yes, I can verify that this is a feature request that is under review. I'll add  your name to the list of requests.

Thank you,
Matt
reder
+1 on this

This is the reason why I don't use notes on links now.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software