Richard_Bacon
Hi - I have a small organisation chart that I have exported to a sitebrain. The speed of access is very impressive and the visualisation is wonderful - but would be a lot better if the icons could be exported.
However, I have noticed that passing the cursor over a thought displays its type unless there are tags, in which case it displays the tags.

Is there a way to specify which is displayed - tags or thought types? I would prefer thought types.
Also, the search of the HTML version allows the names of thoughts to be searched, but not the thought types or tags. Is there a way to search through the thought types or tags.

I would like to try the web brain approach, but the security aspects are an issue. Are there any country-specific web hosting arrangements so that issues of overseas hosting can be addressed (I'm located in New Zealand and this is an area of real concern).

Thanks

Richard Bacon

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software