tcarternyc
Hi all,

I have an issue with Thought names that are created on my MacOS and hosted on webbrain.com. The names are Chinese text. I've tried creating a BrainZip from webbrain.com and the Chinese characters are not appearing when I restore the BrainZip onto a PC. Within the webbrain.com the brain shows the characters. 

Any thoughts?
Have a little fun each day.
Quote
Moe

Hi tcarternyc,

Thank You for posting. The title of your post reads, "SiteBrain does not export Chinese Properly". From your post it sounds like the issue you are experiencing has to do with a Brainzip you downloaded from your webbrain account, is that correct? If so, what do you see for Thought names when you restore using your Brainzip? If possible, please send a copy of your Brainzip to support@thebrain.com so that we can test it out along with a screen-shot of what you see when you restore your from your Brainzip onto your PC.

Thanks,
Moe

Quote
tcarternyc
By the way, anyone having this issue should try going into Brain options (Preferences on the Mac) and then looking at the Font setting in the Look and Feel tab. Changing the font to one that support Unicode characters on the PC is what fixed the issue. Cycle through the fonts and the Brain thoughts will show the effective changes.
Have a little fun each day.
Quote

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software