GRSaunders
I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but I can't seem to snooze calendar events. 

When I click Snooze on a reminder, nothing happens and the reminder stays on the screen.  I have one reminder in this example.

Windows XP & PB 5.5.1.5-b

Moe
GRSaunders, Thanks for the post. The next time you experience this issue, please send us a screenshot of the reminders dialogue. Directly after taking the screenshot, please close PB then forward us a copy of your output.log file. You can find the output.log file in your "C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain" folder, assuming you have installed PB on Windows.

Best regards,
Moe

GRSaunders
Moe, as suggested, attached is the screen shot of one of the appointments that does not snooze.

When I hit Snooze, nothing happens and the window stays.

Also, attached is my output.log
Click image for larger version - Name: screenshot.jpg, Views: 42, Size: 40.23 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software