kbunders Show full post »
kbunders
mcaton wrote:

we are aware of issues with pop up windows sometimes being misplaced in some dual monitor scenarios.  This is typically due to one monitor being scaled beyond 100%.  You mentioned that monitor number 2 was 100%... but what is the setting for monitor #1? You also mentioned a few days after the original post that the issues could not be replicated.  Is it possible you adjusted your scale setting?

Thank you,
Matt

Sorry Matt, I don't remember, my default scaling is 175% on both screens. I can't reproduce the thing with the misplacement. It is just so damn slow... and the notes section... man... that's just not ok... sorry.
Dell XPS 13 9343 | Windows 10 1903 | TheBrain 10.0.50.0 Pro License 
Laptop screen resolution 3200x1800, scaling 175%
Secondary screen resolution 3840x2160, scaling 125% (set as main display)

iPhone 7 Plus | 256 GB | ios 12.3.1 | TheBrain 10.0.3.1
metta
Oh, dear! Your video shows some terrible performance issues. ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚°Ã…¸Ëœ¥
  • Have you contacted support to see if you could schedule a real-time appointment to screenshare and review the problems you are having?
  • Have you also submitted output logs to the support team?
In case you have not seen it already, there is another recent discussion of performance and speed issues, but I don't know if this will help with the issues you're currently facing.

(As you know, I agree the notes editor is problematic, for many reasons -- but my understanding is the dev team is now working on some improvements in the notes area -- details and timeline TBD.)

Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.
mctrexler
To document and share Brain-related topics, you may want to become familiar with Loom.com.   There are free and paid levels, but the bottom line is that you can very easily create a video with narration, and it will be automatically uploaded to their website where anyone can access it.   Much easier than creating MP4s and findind a way to share. I have found it a game changer for my TB support tickets.  

Mark

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software