kbunders Show full post »
kbunders
mcaton wrote:

we are aware of issues with pop up windows sometimes being misplaced in some dual monitor scenarios.  This is typically due to one monitor being scaled beyond 100%.  You mentioned that monitor number 2 was 100%... but what is the setting for monitor #1? You also mentioned a few days after the original post that the issues could not be replicated.  Is it possible you adjusted your scale setting?

Thank you,
Matt

Sorry Matt, I don't remember, my default scaling is 175% on both screens. I can't reproduce the thing with the misplacement. It is just so damn slow... and the notes section... man... that's just not ok... sorry.
MacBook Pro 13" 2019 2.4 GHz 16GB
TheBrain 11.0.22.0 Pro License 
Secondary screen Dell 2715Q 27" Ultra HD 4K Monitor resolution 3840x2160
iPhone 7 Plus | 256 GB | ios 13 | TheBrain 10.0.7.1
metta
Oh, dear! Your video shows some terrible performance issues. ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒÃ‚°Ã…¸Ëœ¥
  • Have you contacted support to see if you could schedule a real-time appointment to screenshare and review the problems you are having?
  • Have you also submitted output logs to the support team?
In case you have not seen it already, there is another recent discussion of performance and speed issues, but I don't know if this will help with the issues you're currently facing.

(As you know, I agree the notes editor is problematic, for many reasons -- but my understanding is the dev team is now working on some improvements in the notes area -- details and timeline TBD.)

Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.
mctrexler
To document and share Brain-related topics, you may want to become familiar with Loom.com.   There are free and paid levels, but the bottom line is that you can very easily create a video with narration, and it will be automatically uploaded to their website where anyone can access it.   Much easier than creating MP4s and findind a way to share. I have found it a game changer for my TB support tickets.  

Mark

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software