muck
As the title says, how can I rename a thought on the android version of TB? in the help section it says to click on a gear icon, but I can't find one…
long clicking makes a new thought, single clicking doesn't have a rename option, and double clicking doesn't do anything.
Is it possible? if so, how can I rename a thought on android?
Brigitte
Thank you for contacting us. To rename a Thought on Android, make the Thought active, then tap on the Thought. This  will open the Thought properties. Tab on the name and you can now rename your Thought. Make sure you hit the "Save" button after you renamed it.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
muck
Brigitte wrote:
Thank you for contacting us. To rename a Thought on Android, make the Thought active, then tap on the Thought. This  will open the Thought properties. Tab on the name and you can now rename your Thought. Make sure you hit the "Save" button after you renamed it.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Oooooohhh not that you say it sounds so simple…

maybe put an underline throught the whole width of the dialog box (with margins) so it looks like a LineEdit, so that I know I can click on the name.

or at least change the help section of the android app to show how to do things on the app and not on the computer
mcaton
muck,

Thanks for posting. Yes, a new help section and tutorials will be on the way with a new update to the Android Brain.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software