GerSch
I want to know if when I link from OneNote 2013 to TB, if there is the known issue from OneNote 2010, that you got always the weblink from the OneNote-note in TB, not a link to the local OneNote-note.

Could someone test it?
pthompson
GerSch,

I will download a copy of the new office, test this out and get back to you with the results.
GerSch
@pthomson: Thank you.
GerSch
@pthomson: Did you have the chance to test it with OneNote 2013?
pthompson
GerSch,

It appears that this works the same way it did in OneNote 2010. You can link to a OneNote note by copying its URL and paste this into TheBrain so that it links back to said note.
GerSch
@pthomson, so if I activate the OneNote-link in TB, it opens the OneNote-WebApp in my browser not in my local OneNote, or?
pthompson
In OneNote, you can copy a NoteBook URL. This URL can be pasted into a Brain. When clicking the URL, it opens the local NoteBook in OneNote.
GerSch
..., but if the Notebook is synchronized with SkyDrive the link activated in TB opens the Notebook on SkyDrive in the browser.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software