HanBav
menu entry always falls back to the state where spell checking is activated after a few switches from one note to another.
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Moe
Hannes, Thanks for the report. Doing some testing I was able to duplicate this problem and have made a note of it with our engineers.

Thanks,
Moe
HanBav
still not *not* spellchecking

That's quite nasty because the editor is obviously using german language settings (all menus are in german language) but I have english as Menu-language of PersonalBrain.

Which is another (minor) bug.
rojeras
Hi,

I have the same small issue. PB is running in English, the top menu (File, Edit...) in the Notes editor is in English, but when I open a menu some of the menu items are in Swedish.

/rojeras

-----------------------------------
Latest build of PB 8 (if not otherwise noted) on Linux Mint 17 Xfce, Win 8 Professional and Android
Moe

Hannes,

Thanks for posting. The original problem you reported was.

Quote:

Originally posted by HanBav
menu entry always falls back to the state where spell checking is activated after a few switches from one note to another.

I just re-tested for this in PB 6.0.4.0-b but could not reproduce the problem. Are you able to consistently reproduce the problem or is it intermittent?

Regarding the problem with the Notes editor menu not matching the interface language. Please note that we are aware of the problem and working on a fix .

Thanks,
Moe

HanBav
could reproduce it always - no exception:
open a notes window
it is spell checking
remove the check in tools
close it
open it
it is spell checking again
just to remember: not in the built in notes-editor - only in the geniuous new floating extra windows.
mbaas
Moe, I could consistently reproduce as well (6040, DE). Keep in mind he is referring to the new notes window, opened through the thought's context-menu.
Harlan
Both of the problems mentioned above are fixed in 6.0.4.1. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
HanBav

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software