ibsteve
I just upgraded to the Mac pro version. The check spelling and enable spell checking as you type are grayed out.

Thanks,
Steve
Moe
ibsteve, Thanks for posting. Please check to make sure you have registered to the Pro Edition. To check this go to PersonalBrain > About PersonalBrain. If you have registered to the Pro Edition, "Spell Check Thoughts" should not be grayed in the Options menu. If you are running the Pro Trial however, "Spell Check Thoughts" will be grayed out in the Options menu but a check will appear next to it. This means that for the duration of the Trial it is activated but can not be toggled on or off.

Best regards,
Moe

ibsteve
I am running a licensed pro version. Spell check thoughts is working. What I was referring to is the spell checker in the notes. That is grayed out.

Steve
zenrain
Hmm, that's strange. Tested in 5.5.1.5 and I have access to Tools > Check Spelling and check spelling as you type.

Ver 10.6.1
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
ibsteve
Even more strange for me this morning. It is working! Not yesterday and last night but it is now enabled...not grayed out. Now if I could only get so lucky with PB freezing on a search I would be a happy guy.

Thanks zenrain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software