ratthing Show full post »
tbalder
Hi Harlan,

Changed the guid and still getting the mergesync error.  Also passed the integrity check.  I uploaded the brain db to dropbox.

Thanks,

Todd 
tbalder
Hi Harlan and Matt,

I updated to ver 119, and still have the mergesync error.  I changed the guid, same result.  The attached log is after the guid change.

Thanks,

Todd
mcaton
Thank you Todd and Mike.  We're taking a closer look now.

Matt
mcaton
Todd and Mike,

We've made some progress on this issue and just rolled out an update to the servers.  Please try syncing again.  No need to change the GUID again if you've already done that.  Also, please be patient.  Depending on the size of this Brain, your sync process may stay on the "Waiting for remote acknowledgement..." phase for quite some time.

Keep us posted!  We're excited to hear an update from you.

Thanks,
Matt
tbalder
Hi Matt,

I synced my brain following the server update, and no errors!  You guy are the bomb [wink]

I will let you know if there is anything jiggy with the data when I go through it.  Thanks for all of your help!  

Todd
mikesingleton
Hmm... I getting an immediate "sync failed you are not authorized to sync this brain" message.

previously sync'd brains are stopping at server 0%

problem with server? or?
mcaton
Todd - Great!

Mike - Close this Brain, right click on the thumbnail in your Brain list and change the GUID again.  Try sync one more time!

Thanks,
Matt
mikesingleton
SUCCESS!!! Thanks guys, I now have my main brain sync'd on-line. Now I'll try syncing my 2nd computer.
Great job fixing this.
Mike[thumb][wave]
mikesingleton
Double success...  sync'd to both my computers [smile]

Thanks
Mike
Harlan
Excellent. Thanks for your help with this everyone.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software