zenrain
First, the setup. In Preferences under the Look and Feel tab I have backgrounds checked, and apply colors to text set.
I have some thought types with colors assigned to the text fields, and some not.
When I use the type dropdown in the Properties & Attachments window, the types with colors bleed into the ones without colors. In the screenshot examples Category has blue text, Form and Mag Media are uncolored, and Media, Album art and Book are pink.
If I can get directly to the uncolored thought, the text color shows as black. However, if I first mouse through category, Form and Mag Media turn blue.
Finally, if I drag the mouse through the Media and back up, Form and Mag Media turn pink.

Click image for larger version - Name: black.jpg, Views: 79, Size: 8.63 KB Click image for larger version - Name: blue.jpg, Views: 79, Size: 8.58 KB
Click image for larger version - Name: pink.jpg, Views: 79, Size: 8.82 KB
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
mcaton
Great Catch!  Thank you for pointing this out.  I will inform the engineers.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software