mctrexler
No error reported, but suddenly my TB8 Brain is doing some strange things.  Including the fact that the backup key no longer does anything, and the Home button doesn't do anything.  I also can't Right-Click on any thoughts - doesn't do anything.  

Of course happens on a Friday night.  Any suggestions?

Mark 

TB8 Windows 10
metta
Mark, are you talking about the desktop brain or the web client?

If you're referring to the desktop brain, have you tried closing and restarting TB, and/or rebooting your computer?
mctrexler
Yes to all.  TB8 Desktop. Sudden disappearance of pins, pressing "Home" doesn't do anything, and can't right click on thoughts.  A TB file has clearly gone bad.  Trying to figure out whether a database rebuild is the answer.

Update: After "resting" for several hours, the brain seems back.  The pins were "mini-pins" but was able to unpin and restore.  Will probably do a database rebuild.  
metta
Oh dear....So sorry to hear, Mark. ðŸ˜¥

Hope you get some feedback from support sooner rather than later....
mctrexler
I went ahead and rebuilt the database (and indexes).   Everything seems to have come through the 24-hour process.

Mark

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software