enkidu
Hello

I don't know what's in the works for the next release, but - if I am allowed a suggestion - please make sure the next version exports data to a useful format. (html+js and PPT, as a minimum).

• Enticing people to install TheBrain just to see your data just isn't an option.
  • The old-and-dying HTML export was a good starting point, but it was never seriously developed (fixed colour scheme, etc).
  • Asking people to connect to WebBrain is also a partial thing. Not useful in every situation.

thanks
cheers
enkidu
pthompson
enkidu,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I will pass this along.
HeinrichUnger
Upcoming V9?
enkidu
Mr Thompson - thanks
Herr Unger - 9 comes after 8, but nobody said when ... ;-)

cheers
enkidu
HeinrichUnger
Yes I know, it will be ready on monday. [biggrin]
pthompson
Yes, the word has been spread around that we are working on a new version. We are. We don't have any information on a release date (or even a beta) at this time, however. As always, as soon as we have information we can share, we will share.
HeinrichUnger
Hi Patrick,

it is okay. I am a little bit upset about speed and quality of developement. I am not sure, if every 3 month a minor update, and every 18 month a new version legimitates the high yearly rate for Combo version. It seems to be more expansive then buyining an upgrade every 18 month.

´But the idea behind the brain is so good, and therefore a accepted this process for me - but not for the enterprise

BR
Heinrich
Brigitte
Thank you for your feedback. The subscription not only includes free upgrades, but it also allows you to share your Brains in "Private" mode with your colleagues and friends and it will give you access to your Brains including file attachments from multiple computers as well as your mobile devices.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software