dducoff
Please refer to the files posted at

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kjh6tw8q7b3pw4t/AADRYU9sOkcJhZs4bQfhaH26a?dl=0

Please review the video.
Also, I have included the brz file.

Please let me know if this is the way you prefer to have suspected bugs reported.

Thanks,
Den
pthompson
Den,

Thank you very much for sending us the brain and video; Very helpful. Unfortunately, we cannot open the Brain because we don't have access. Can you create a Brain archive again and be sure to choose the Allow anyone to restore from the exported file option?

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 1.38.04 PM.png    

Thanks.
dducoff

OK Patrick, please retry.

Sorry about that....
pthompson
Den,

Thanks for the new upload. I've tried your Brain on both my macOS 10.12.3 and Windows 10 machine and have no issue with that PDF or any of the other PDFs displaying properly. Does this only happen to you with this one PDF? Have you tried restarting TheBrain? Any additional information you can share will help us troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.
dducoff
Well darn!  Somehow my brain db got corrupted.  It's a real shame because I was quite careful to stay within the safer operations.  I lost a file with over 100 thoughts...  darn!
I will revert back to Brain 8... sadly.

Thanks for your help anyway Patrick,
Den
mcaton
Den,

Happy to help you troubleshoot.  No reason why the a Brain would get lost or corrupted (unless it was manually deleted)  Would you like to schedule a web meeting to take a closer look?

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software