andreas
On my machine (mac OS Sierra) the switching between brain tabs and content tabs works inconsistently. Mostly, it doesn't work. It would be great if the forward switching between brain tabs could go back to the first tab after reaching the last one. This way I only need to remember one key combination ;-)

pthompson
andreas,

I assume you are referring to the keyboard shortcuts for these? If so, I've just tested this in the same environment and you are correct. It appears that this functionality stopped working at some point. I DID work at one time though [bawl]. I'll write it up. Thanks for reporting.

FYI: It appears that any keyboard shortcuts using tab (↹) do not work at the moment. If this is something you want working right away, a workaround is to change the keyboard shortcuts for tab and content switching.
mcaton
We've fixed this in our latest build.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software