Gondwana
Hi

I often switch between different brains which takes always time to close and open the new brain. Why does the brain have to "shutdown"? Would it not be possible to have like a tab solution, leaving the inactive brain open in the background?

Thanks!
Olivier

mcaton
Olivier,

Thank you for posting.  It's simply a safer process (for your data) to shut the Brain database down properly when switching between Brains.  

Are you using Brain buttons?  This is probably the best method to switch between Brains quickly.  More info at http://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials/multi-brains/buttons/.

Thank you,
Matt
Gondwana
Thanks Matt, this is ineed a faster way. But Im having problems in Brain7 Beta, the buttons disapear often and reapear, when I change the window size...

Olivier

mcaton
Thanks for pointing this out.  I haven't noticed it and will begin some testing.  Are you running the latest Beta?  7.0.1.1b?

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software