pshanks Show full post »
Harlan
Great to hear. Thanks Pat. [smile]
Regards,
-Harlan
mcaton
Fantastic!  Glad that worked.  We'll continue to review the previous issue that you brought to our attention and improve the sync process.

Thank you,
Matt
pthompson
Excellent. Thanks for the update.
Visud
Harlan wrote:
Please try redoing the import from TB8 after performing the following steps. (I am assuming you do not need the changes you have made in TB9 - if that is incorrect, please send us a copy of your brain (File > Backup to Brain Archive) via http://www.hightail.com/u/thebrain

To redo the import:
  • Close TB8 and open the _brain folder for your brain.
  • Rename the brain_cdbb folder to brain_cdbb_old
  • Restart TB8 and open your brain.
  • TB8 will reconstruct the folder that was just renamed. Wait for it to finish.
  • Close TB8.
  • Open TB9 and delete the copy you previously imported.
  • Import again.
  • Sync again.
If that doesn't work, please send us a copy of your brain. Thanks.

Did you receive my brainzip-file? Hightail.com service uploaded the whole 1.9 Gb file, but it didn't send me e-mail for confirmation. I tried also to  run version 8 Utility Options (Check for Modified Attachments, Remove Redundant Notes, Repair Orphaned Attachments, Rebuild Database, Rebuild search index) to my version 8 brain and to re-import it to version 9.0.123 but the sync problem still exists.

Regards

Markku

macOS Sierra

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software