DeanGardiner Show full post »
vandevyver
syncing seems toe work again.

thanks for the fix
mcaton
We've fixed both the "Never Synced" message as well as the Merge Syncs issue in our latest build that is available on the Alpha channel now.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Never sync issue resolved confirmed.
[thumb]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
AmbidexterMan
Hi Matt,

Tried a sync again today and get "unknown sync error". Btw, this is for a brain that I have never been able to sync/upload successfully. 

Other than the fact that it still does work the other major concern I have that it does appear my data gets uploaded but not processed correctly. So where is my data?

I will send via private message my output.log file to you.

This error is greatly limiting my use of the Brain as I use multiple computers and need access from all. The fact that the location of the Brains is now also more locked down does not make it possible anymore to use a local cloud solution to sync as I get a "file/folder already exists in this location"  when I try to use to cloud sync point as the location for my brains. Rather frustrating. (See Fixed Storage Location in v 9)

Thanks,
Erik
mcaton
Thanks Erik,

I'll take a look at the log and private message and we'll go from there.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software