shiiko
Updated a Brain today on my MacBook Pro and it shows as being up to date in the sync process. But the same brain on iOS (on iPhone and iPad-pro) shows the brain as it was prior to the update. Neither device  has been able to download the updated version.  Closed the app on both devices but no updated sync.
Brigitte
Please make sure you sync your Brain on both your desktop app as well as your mobile app. If you are still not seeing the updates, please contact us at support@thebrain.com

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
GaryW
I had a similar experience that shiiko had. MBP, iMac, and iPad Pro were syncing properly but iPhone app was stuck showing the "Downloading" icon clock for several hours. Not sure what else to do, I deleted the iPhone app and re-installed. I eventually arrived to the "Downloading" clock but this time left it running overnight. 

In the morning TB10 was operating normally and fully syncing. Question: What is considered a normal waiting time? 8-10 hours? If so, then I will know the next time the iPhone or for that matter, any device stops syncing. 

I have he latest version of the iPhone XSMax with 256GB storage. TheBrain is only 1.75 GB. I'm on a fast WiFi fibre network @160 Mbps up & down.

Another question. I am keeping my TB file size small by using Evernote as my file repository for PDFs, videos, docs. I'm assuming that a smaller file size means less time required to complete the re-install and re-sync process. True or false?
We see the world not as it is but as we are.
Brigitte
The install is separate from the content and does not affect the sync, but the smaller your Brain file and the less updates the faster the sync. It should not take 8 - 10 hours to sync your Brain. I would recommend to set your Brain to auto-sync, so you don't have large amounts of updates to sync at one time. 

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
GaryW
Brigitte: I am set on auto-sync so majority of the time I don't experience any syncing problems. I'll document the next time I have an extraordinary long syncing time and submit a formal request.
We see the world not as it is but as we are.
Brigitte
Gray, thanks for the update. Please do report to us at support@thebrain.com next time you run into this issue again.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software