Vadych
I am the owner of the Pro license, but I stopped subscribing to cloud services.
As I understand it I available synchronize brain without attachments. But for some reason this does not happen. I'm required to subscribe.
Maybe I do not understand something, please explain.
mcaton
Vadych,

The Pro License for TheBrain does not include synchronization services. A Pro License is for individuals that wish to use all the Pro features of the application, but only on a single machine.

Here's a breakdown of what features are available on each different license type for TheBrain:

https://www.thebrain.com/store/compare-editions

Thank you,
Matt
Vadych
The description says "Basic Sync".
Why is it impossible to synchronize the brain consisting of 2 connected thoughts? Thoughts have no attachments or notes
Cerebrum
From a previous topic, TheBrain syncing:
maxc wrote:
So, if my laptop with current die, but i've synced my TheBrain before, i just could install TheBrain on new computer and get all my thoughts back even in free version? Except files. Right?
Brigitte wrote:
Hi Max,
Yes that is correct.
Brigitte 
TheBrain Technologies
Does Brigitte's answer apply to TB10?
Brigitte
Basic sync is available in version 10. If you previously synced your Brains with the free edition in version 9 and now are on TheBrain 10, you will be able to access your Brains that you previously synced.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software