m56k

The largest TheBrain do not easily update or weeks are to do so, contrary to small. It is not about synchronization issues of hours, or of the internet connection quality. I try to do the updates at times when traffic is lower in the United States, but the problem remains. It seems to me your entreprise should buy more servers or changing philosophy as the program does the downloads. TheBrain shoul divide the large files into pieces, then rebuilding the total on the client computer. There are numerous softwares that do this. I lost a lot of confidence in TheBrain because I can not get my work I do at home go to my laptop and use it in my local work. I have to work at home on the laptop that is small and does not have the conditions nor the programs that I have in my home computer.

When synchronizations stop, the restart of the same is not automatic because it requires the user to press the window pop-up to be re-synchronization. While the user does this, the process is paused. The philosophy of TheBrain is good but its implementation not.

Thanks

mctrexler
m56k, can you give a few more details.  I do occasionally have syncing problems, but it's pretty infrequent.  I'm syncing a 20 GB Brain, and if I've made a lot of changes and added a lot of material it might take 10 minutes to upload the changes, and 5 minutes to sync the servers.  But usually it's just a few minutes total.  

As far as I can tell it has little to do with the size of the Brain, but with the magnitude of the changes made (and documents that have to be uploaded).  

Can you give a bit more information on the nature of the problem you're having, and the size of the Brain (and updates) you're dealing with?

Mark
m56k

First I wanted to thank Mctrexler answer.

The problem is I have a file that has been trying for more than 1 or 2 weeks (seems to me) received from the server the changes I made on another computer and can not, and after come the message: "Sync failed. Please try in a few minutes Error..: Could Not receive the remote delta file ". I only have problems with a file (with 870 mb).

I have a program that shows the progress of downloads and I notice that some times the download breaks at the beginning, other half and sometimes almost over. getting the message above.

There was a time he lost data with synchronization, but realized what was wrong and everything was resolved. But the situation with this file that has not updated is beyond my capabilities.

Thanks

UPDATE
I had chat with support and I am going to do a "Force re-sync" tomorow. I will come to the forum to tell the result. 
m56k

Hello

After trying in vain resynchronization, the problem was solved by the support, I believe.

Thank you

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software