KUHoepcke
Hallo,

first of all: Excuse my bad english, i'm from Germany...

I'm a relative new user of TheBrain. I've been testing the Windows-version for several weeks. I'm not using the Webspace of the "TheBrain-server". I want to synchronize the files with "dropbox". I succeedet in doing that with the "Windows-TheBrain".

Now, i wanted ti try the Android-Version on my Tablet, where "Dropbox" also is installed. So on my Tablet, i also tried to switch off the sync with the Brain-Web. But i cannot find, how to switch off the "BrainWeb".  So the Android-version always is synchronizing with thn "BrainWeb". How can i switcxh off that?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings from Germany: Kay-Uwe
Kay-Uwe Höpcke Gudendorfer Weg 34, 27478 Cuxhaven Germany
bmac
I believe you will find that the iOS and Android versions require TheBrain cloud to function.  I am not aware of any sync relationship with the Android/iOS versions and DropBox.

PS: Your English is quite good.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
LuizAlfredo
This can be a nice feature for The Brain Android and IOS.
L.A.G.M.
zenrain
I would recommend you read this post by Harlan about syncing. It was written with the advent of TheBrain 6, but still applies today.
And the section under Sync Using a File Sync Service isn't just a line to get people to use either Brazips or WebBrain, I used to synchronize using DropBox years ago and introduced corruption into my database that I only found months later.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software