zenrain
I use tables in notes frequently in my TheBrain 8 database.
When I import them into TheBrain 9 I get this:
Before.png 

Good so far. Everything displays correctly.

If i click in the note to edit it, this happens:

After.png 

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
perry
I think something must be in the "Drinks2221533"?

Otherwise the "Workoutx" was too much??

But seriously, it looks like there is some confusion with end of cell and end of row to me...
enkidu
Zenrain

I think it's normal behaviour : TheBrain 9 detects that "workout" after "drinks" is inappropriate, and it points it out to ya !

cheers
enkidu
zenrain
[biggrin]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Zen,

I have a replica of this area of your Brain for in house testing.  So far, I've been unable to replicate.  Where in the note are you clicking?

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Matt, in version 9.0.84 it occurs when I click outside the table. However, it may be OS X specific.

Update: No, it occurs in both the windows and OS X version. If you need it I will make a newly converted database available.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Alex,

I emailed you a short video of me clicking around on one of your thoughts with a table.  I wanted to be sensitive to posting the content.  Please review when you get a chance.  Am I doing anything differently?  

I'll test in a few more different formats...

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software