KenBlackman
My Tag and Type lists are getting long. I have them organized hierarchically, which helps. I'd love to expand and collapse them. You know, like with a little triangle icon. 
DavidGretzschel
@KenBlackman
How about MindMap view? Or Outline View?
Pressing space collapses/expands branches there. 
 types.png 
It's somewhat easy to miss that you can actually do this. With that I mean, give a normal Thought, Types and Tags as children for organizational purposes.
Part of the confusion comes from the fact that you can't do this from a tag, but only to a Tag.
So when you press F7 or F8 on Tag A, it will do nothing. But if you press F6 on a Thought Parent
you can connect it to Tag A without a problem.

Just writing this in case you didn't know this already.
Maybe you have something different in mind enitrely. Click image for larger version - Name: types.png, Views: 32, Size: 250.33 KB
DavidGretzschel
I stopped adding to this DIY-registry months ago.
It's not difficult to maintain it, but I didn't feel the need.

Now I'm actually at 98 Types and 34 tags.
I'll probably make a real one soon.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

KenBlackman
Ah yes, you're right, I'd overlooked that I can do it this way when my lists get long. Thanks for the reminder. That's probably actually a better solution than mucking with the pop-up and making it complicated.
mcaton
The collapsible/expandable lists are documented as a feature request as well.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software