reasonablekamikaze
As you can see from the screenshot, I'm unable to see the full tag (the year(s) in this case), and there's no hover state either—so I need to click each one to know which year is which.

Tag pane.png 

A wider pane would fix this. 🙂

Thank you for your consideration!
peterB
Thank you for the suggestion! I've submitted a request to engineering and we will let you know if/when we are able to fix this.

-Peter
reasonablekamikaze
Thanks @peterB ! 🙂
NickMilner
This is a great suggestion. I don't know why that list has to be so narrow, especially when you consider that the "Set Tags" list expands as wide as necessary. 😉
peterB
As of Alpha release 11.0.115, the tag(and type) lists are now wider! Also, if you have long names such that they still aren't showing in full in the wider lists, hovering over the truncated name will now show a popup with the full name.

To get the Alpha channel update:
Windows: Go to Options > Preferences > System > Update channel, and select "Alpha" from the dropdown menu. Then go to Help > Check for Update, and install the update.
macOS: Go to TheBrain > Preferences > System > Update channel and select "Alpha" from the dropdown menu. Then go to TheBrain > Check for Update, and install the update.

-Peter
reasonablekamikaze
Wow, fantastic. Thanks so much team! Lightning speed. And thanks a lot @peterB for the continued communication. 💪🏼
DavidGretzschel
Oh wow, those panes look actually practical now!
Never really made use of them before, but now I just might.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software