smieg
Good Morning,

I have noticed when I choose a Tag for a Thought from the Tag list after doubling clicking on a Thought in the Plex, the check-mark beside the Tag in the Tag List does not update in real-time.

Thanks,
Andy

theBrain 9.0.97.0
Windows 10
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I'm testing in Windows 10 as well and the check mark does seem to appear as soon as I select the Tag from the drop down list.  Are you seeing a delay, or does the check mark not appear at all?  Does the tag show up properly on the Thought?  Also, any unique customization with this specific tag (icon, abbreviation setting, etc.)?

Thanks,
Matt
smieg
Hi Matt,

The check mark never shows up unless I close the list and then re-open it.  This is also true when deselecting a Tag.  The Tag does get applied to the Thought though.  It even shows up/disappears in the Tags button in realtime.  I have tried a number of differently formatted Tags.  They all seem to act the same way.

Andy
mcaton
Andy,

Thanks for posting.  I'll continue testing on more machines.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software