rengel
How can I prevent the tag with the metainfo of a screenshot to overlap the screenshot itself (without resizing the attachment area)?
Reinhard, TB 10.0.48.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
metta
Thank you for submitting this request, Rengel.

I actually have a screenshot on my desktop right now illustrating the same issue (see image below) and I was going to request that the metadata be hidden completely, with an access button added to the toolbar for those who want to view this data. (I personally never need or use it.) Click image for larger version - Name: MetaDataObscuresImage.png, Views: 56, Size: 310.27 KB
rengel
Any official comment on this topic?
It's really a nuisance!

zenrain
To the right of the meta information is an up arrow. Click it to just change the window to the file name.
macOS 10.14.3
TheBrain 10.0.42
metta
Thank you, Alex! Very glad to discover this option to hide the metadata "holds" as a default setting, after the metadata has been hidden.

Much appreciated! Ã°Å¸â„¢â€š
rengel
Thanks from me, too! Alas, this is only a per thought, not a global setting. At least it helps a bit...

metta
@rengel ~

Although this is not a global preference setting, in my experience, once the metadata has been hidden, this does become the new default setting.

Is this behaving differently in your installation of TB10?
rengel
@metta
Thanks for checking!
No. My brain behaves the same. I suppose, one has to close and reopen the brain to make this behavior stick.

metta
FWIW, once I changed this setting, it "stuck" automatically -- even without closing and reopening the brain.

If that has not been your experience, hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable about this setting than I can weigh in and clarify what might be happening....
mcaton
I'll document the feature request for a universal 'hide meta info' setting

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software