NorthFarm
Hi.

I have two versions of the same brain synced through webbrain.

I have a number of tagged thoughts. If I remove the tag on thought "A" and sync to webbrain, the tag does not get removed on my other version of the same brain when I sync that brain.

Also I have noticed this strange thought (the first under the tag) appear sometimes under the tags. Sometimes I can delete them, sometimes I can't.

Click image for larger version - Name: Tags_after_sync.PNG, Views: 76, Size: 21.99 KB
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
Moe
Hans,

Thank You for posting.

Quote:

I have a number of tagged thoughts. If I remove the tag on thought "A" and sync to webbrain, the tag does not get removed on my other version of the same brain when I sync that brain.

Your absolutely right. I have confirmed this issue and passed it over to our engineers.

Quote:

Also I have noticed this strange thought (the first under the tag) appear sometimes under the tags. Sometimes I can delete them, sometimes I can't.

I was unable to confirm this one. You indicated that you notice that it appears sometimes. Is there any type of pattern you can spot? I will continue testing for this.

Thanks,
Moe

Moe
Hans, The issue which caused Tags to not sync has been fixed.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software