mwilson51
Is there a way to change the background of the tags box? Mine is defaulted to black while the rest of the tabs' backrounds are white (Thought, Search, Reports, Calendar). 

The problem I'm having is that if I use a light colored background and the default text in the plex is set to black, you cannot read the text in the tags box because it's the same as the background.

Sure, you can change the text color of an individual tab, but it also changes the tag's text in the plex. So if I change it to white and I have a light or a white plex background, I can't see it well in the plex.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Tracy
Hi mwilson51,
Yes, you can adjust the background color for Tags. This color is adjustable and also changes when you change the background color of your Brain. Notice if you go to Options>Set Theme. If you select a lighter color, like white or light blue, it will change the Tag background to white. Alternatively, go to Options>Preferences>Colors>Background Center. Change color to white. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software