Kriggel23
We do see the active thought with tag(s) assigned ...
Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-06 um 18.32.35.png 
Currently, we can just click on the tag, and this tag than becomes the active thought ...
Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-06 um 18.32.59.png 

Please note: currently, "tag" does NOT have a contextual menu.

So far so good. Really?

Wouldn't it be better if we could have such a menu, with items like "Remove", "Add...", and, being my favorite: "Replace by..."?

Maybe a click onto the small sign before "tag" could than open the active thought's tag list? Btw.: I've noticed, that this small sign changes when the cursor hovers over the appropriate tag, by this being to me the "current tag indicator". Maybe we could do something with that, like Cmd-Something to "Remove current tag", or "Replace current tag by..."?

Kriggel23
mcaton
Christian,

Thanks for posting. We've documented Context Menus for Tags on Thoughts.

Thank you,
Matt
Kriggel23
👍😃

one small detail: after you have replaced a tag via context menu "Replace Tag with", and you press Alt-Return, the details dialog comes up FOR THE TAG just being replaced. My expectation was: TDD either for current thought, or active thought.

Christian
Harlan
Thanks Christian. The new bug you discovered is logged as #5115.
Regards,
-Harlan
Kriggel23
Just discovered - "Open Thought Folder" via shortcut shift-cmd-F after "Replace Tag with", or "Remove Tag" shows folder FOR THE TAG just being replaced / removed, NOT for current/active thought ...

TB 10.0.16

Christian
mcaton
Thanks Christian,

I'll add this to the related bug description.

Matt
mcaton
The new issue of "tag context menu does not restore the action item back to the active thought" has been resolved in the latest 10.0.17 build.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software